 Castle / 1689
Re: Any interest in a huge Castle Kingdom site?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Wed, 19 Jan 2000 17:37:06 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Pawel Nazarewicz writes:
After seeing some of the figures and creations out there, I started thinking
if there is any interest out there at all to figuratively "put together"
some of our creations and ideas to one web-site and maybe create one cool
story around it ...

Well, your site inspired me to come up with my own (ridiculously complicated,
multi-generation) backstory (including gods), and start building models to
illustrate key events in the history. It's Ninja/Japanese-themed (I'm learning,
so it's sketchy, someone from Japan would probably laugh their head off), and
if you have a place in the world to put it I'd be happy to take pictures and
have them scanned in.

I need at least one major river that winds though a very low desert valley
(later flooded, turns into a swamp), a higher, large, barren and rocky plain on
one side of the river, fertile land somewhere along the river where a lake is
formed, and a large muddy delta at the end of the river. This about covers the
baseplates I have right now. :)

This sounds like it could be really cool. Setting up our own kingdoms will be
fun, and having trade between the regions and maybe some interregional
conflicts could be a really interesting result.