 Castle / 1670

Subject:
Any interest in a huge Castle Kingdom site?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Wed, 19 Jan 2000 04:05:14 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

After seeing some of the figures and creations out there, I started thinking if
there is any interest out there at all to figuratively "put together" some of
our creations and ideas to one web-site and maybe create one cool story around
it ...

What I see is a HUGE kingdom with many people pitching in characters with their
own individual personalites and backgrounds.  This would also apply to
buildings, cities, villages, etc.

I just thought it would be neat for all of us to contribute to one giant project
while working on our little ones ... Any ideas (oh yeah - they're out there:)?

The website for this would include an image map of the Kingdom with links to
individual sites (Strombrachter can very well be one little city on the map).
The page would also include a place for characters (so you can submit your
favorite heroes and villians, kings and queens...), and clans (collections of
families and armies).

Let me know if this is worth getting off the ground - I think that once it were
done, first of all, it would finally have most of the creations in one easy to
find place, and if anyone (me especially) would suddenly become un-inspired, he
or she could go there to browse.

I also see anyone contributing - whether it's a single character or a single
building.  As you can tell, I am very idealistic here;)

Let me know!

-- pn

http://members.xoom.com/verneer/new/ - the Kingdom of Bruce

Re: Any interest in a huge Castle Kingdom site?