 Castle / 1674
Re: Any interest in a huge Castle Kingdom site?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Wed, 19 Jan 2000 05:01:15 GMT

The website for this would include an image map of the Kingdom with links to
individual sites.

... quick note:  Can anyone out there draw a cool map (no cities or nothing yet
- just a mountainous region, a huge lake, a forest, some plains, rivers, and a
rather large island at sea ..)?  I KNOW we have people with mad skill here -
even the lurkers;)  I think that that should be the starting point - and then we
would divide the map as seen fit and colonize from there.

Just continuing to think ...

-- pn

http://members.xoom.com/verneer/new/ - the Kingdom of Bruce