 Castle / 1750
Re: Scans of my Minifigs
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Thu, 20 Jan 2000 20:44:19 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Jeff Stembel writes:
Well, I didn't have to go to work today (Yay!  Snow!!), so I decided to work on
my website.  First on my agenda, after a slight redesign, was to start scanning
my minifigs.  I've only gotten one scan done so far, but I'll try to update the
page this evening with more.  Anyway, the one I finished was a little scene
with the Druid and his Green Mage Allies.  They don't have names yet, so I'll
have to think up some.  Anyway, Let me know what you think!

<http://members.xoom.com/aulddragon/>

Jeff

  jeff ~ these look great! i can't wait to see more! perhaps botanical names
would work. ivy for the girl, thorn for the mage, and herb for the other
guy... lots of female names (rosemary, lily, etc) to be had in this avenue.
the staffs are great. is that a trans clear gem, or trans-smoke(!?) on the
girl's staff?

  later ~ craig~