 Castle / 1759
Re: Scans of my Minifigs
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle, lugnet.belville
Date:
Fri, 21 Jan 2000 00:39:06 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Tim Coats writes:
Paul Davidson wrote:

Very cool!  Where did you get the gems, if I may ask?

--
Probably mostly adventurers sets, though I am not sure about the grayish
one.

Actually adventurers IIRC only have red gems, while Belville offers a variety
of gem colors. (blue, dk. pink, clear, green and more). Also the green one
appears in the new castle biggie (6091) and also other random sets have random
gem colors (e.g. a ninja robber's hideout has trans-yellow greenish gem).

-Shiri

P.S. CP belville (#101 post, yeah!)