 Castle / 1775
Re: Scans of my Minifigs
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle, lugnet.belville
Date:
Fri, 21 Jan 2000 14:31:00 GMT

Jeff Stembel wrote:

In lugnet.castle, Shiri Dori writes:
In lugnet.castle, Rick Kurtzuba writes:
In lugnet.castle, Shiri Dori writes:
If you mean the "diamond" well, it appears in recent Belville sets 5824
and (not confirmed, but pretty sure) 5923 too. These are actually (IMO)
really good value sets:  5824 gives you 7 gems in 4 different colors, a
rabbit, a fairy (ugly, but still...) a dk. pink magic wand, fabuland
fences, a pair of trellises (sp?), pink pot and pan + (maybe!) a pink
bucket-bag (peasants' bag?) all for $9.00!

#5824 (Millimy's Bedroom) does indeed come with a peasant's bag, but it's in
blue, not pink.

Note that the above listing is for 5824, but 5824 is Millimy's House.

5823 is Millimy's Bedroom.

Yeah, I wasn't looking at the picture while writing, and I recalled *some*
pink elements in that geographical area :-)

Gem Break-downs:
5823  (3 Total):
1 Trans-pink
1 Clear
1 Trans-Blue

5824 (9 Total):
2 Trans-pink
1 Trans-yellow
1 Clear
5 Trans-Blue

btw, the 5823 also has a minifig-scaled trans-dk.pink treasure chest. Yucky
color for that, but still way cool...

I don't think it is all that yucky, as it is a really cool color (I'd rather
have purple or green, though).  The little Radar dish looks great in that
color!

I have to agree. Neat color for a chest.

--
Frank Filz

Home: mailto:ffilz@mindspring.com