 Castle / 1752
Re: Scans of my Minifigs
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Thu, 20 Jan 2000 21:12:36 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Craig Hamilton writes:
In lugnet.castle, Jeff Stembel writes:
Well, I didn't have to go to work today (Yay!  Snow!!), so I decided to work
on my website.  First on my agenda, after a slight redesign, was to start
scanning my minifigs.  I've only gotten one scan done so far, but I'll try to
update the page this evening with more.  Anyway, the one I finished was a
little scene with the Druid and his Green Mage Allies.  They don't have names
yet, so I'll have to think up some.  Anyway, Let me know what you think!

<http://members.xoom.com/aulddragon/>

Jeff

jeff ~ these look great! i can't wait to see more! perhaps botanical names
would work. ivy for the girl, thorn for the mage, and herb for the other
guy... lots of female names (rosemary, lily, etc) to be had in this avenue.

Yup, I've thought about that, but I'm not really big on themes like that.

the staffs are great. is that a trans clear gem, or trans-smoke(!?) on the
girl's staff?

Thanks!  Yup, She's got a Clear Diamond-capped staff.  I have a large number of
Staves and Maces that I've created.  I'll try to get them scanned in, too.

Jeff