 Castle / 17476
Re: Farm Animals
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Tue, 15 Jul 2003 23:27:09 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Anthony Sava wrote:
   In lugnet.announce.moc, Reed Anderson wrote:
   Hello, I recently bought a new digital camera, and therefore have been able to photograph some of my MOCs. Here are some various farm critters I’ve had built for a while:

--SNIP---

Must...... have..... BURRO!

These are AWESOME! I love them all. I don’t know if I have any parts left over to make the chickens or the ox, and I know I don’t have the pink to create the pig. But I’m going to go make myself that donkey RIGHT NOW!

Great job!

As I said, I loved the donkey. And as I said I was going to build one, I did.

I didn’t have all the parts necessary to build him, but I like the way he turned out.

I’m not saying he’s better, just different.

--Anthony

The Kingdom of Ikros