 Announcements / Creations (MOCs) / 1280
Subject:
Farm Animals
Newsgroups:
lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.castle
Date:
Tue, 15 Jul 2003 20:11:16 GMT
Highlighted:
!! (details)

Hello, I recently bought a new digital camera, and therefore have been able to photograph some of my MOCs. Here are some various farm critters I’ve had built for a while:

(Click on any of the above images to go to the main folder)

PLMKWYT!

Reed Anderson

Re: Farm Animals
In lugnet.announce.moc, Reed Anderson wrote:
   Hello, I recently bought a new digital camera, and therefore have been able to photograph some of my MOCs. Here are some various farm critters I’ve had built for a while:

(Click on any of the above images to go to the main folder)

PLMKWYT!

Reed Anderson

Must...... have..... BURRO!

These are AWESOME! I love them all. I don’t know if I have any parts left over to make the chickens or the ox, and I know I don’t have the pink to create the pig. But I’m going to go make myself that donkey RIGHT NOW!

Great job!

--Anthony

The Kingdom of Ikros

Re: Farm Animals
In lugnet.announce.moc, Reed Anderson wrote:
   Hello, I recently bought a new digital camera, and therefore have been able to photograph some of my MOCs. Here are some various farm critters I’ve had built for a while:

(Click on any of the above images to go to the main folder)

PLMKWYT!

Reed Anderson

The donkey is just wonderful - I’m already planning on stealing, er, “copying” it! And the ox is the most clever use for a droid element I’ve seen yet.

Great job, definitely worth a highlight.

JohnG, GMLTC

Re: Farm Animals
What can I say? I really love your animal creations. I already enjoyed the rooster on the barn’s roof in your “Escape from the village”-entry in last year’s ISCC. But these animals even top it. Great!

Bye
Jojo

Re: Farm Animals
   In lugnet.announce.moc, Reed Anderson wrote:
   Hello, I recently bought a new digital camera, and therefore have been able to photograph some of my MOCs. Here are some various farm critters I’ve had built for a while:

--SNIP---

Must...... have..... BURRO!

These are AWESOME! I love them all. I don’t know if I have any parts left over to make the chickens or the ox, and I know I don’t have the pink to create the pig. But I’m going to go make myself that donkey RIGHT NOW!

Great job!

As I said, I loved the donkey. And as I said I was going to build one, I did.

I didn’t have all the parts necessary to build him, but I like the way he turned out.

I’m not saying he’s better, just different.

--Anthony

The Kingdom of Ikros

Re: Farm Animals
In lugnet.announce.moc, Reed Anderson wrote:
Hello,
I recently bought a new digital camera, and therefore have been able to
photograph some of my MOCs. Here are some various farm critters I've had
built for a while:

VERY impressive! Nice work. I can't wait to see building instructions for these
amazing creations!

Jake

--
Jake McKee
Webmaster - BIP

Re: Farm Animals
In lugnet.announce.moc, Reed Anderson wrote:

   Hello, I recently bought a new digital camera, and therefore have been able to photograph some of my MOCs. Here are some various farm critters I’ve had built for a while:

Exceptional, Reed!

Really, I would have never considered using those battle droid bodies for chicken construction, but you just had to go the extra mile and use the feather clips for *plumage* :) The burro with the sacks seemed a bit more obvious (Save for the ears, interesting use of those seemingly useless SW canopy clips), but you deserve props nonetheless.

Nice!

Osprey, over and out

M. Aaron Hein

http://www.lugnet.com/~1112/Creations/

Re: Farm Animals
In lugnet.announce.moc, Reed Anderson wrote:
Hello,
I recently bought a new digital camera, and therefore have been able to
photograph some of my MOCs. Here are some various farm critters I've had
built for a while:

Reed Anderson

Reed, the ox is brilliant! Great work!

- Gary