 Castle / 17499
Re: Farm Animals
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Wed, 16 Jul 2003 15:57:45 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Stefan Garcia wrote:
   The bull (ox?) is awesome, those chickens are cool, and the donkey is friggin’ unbelievable!

Those are some really inspired uses of the pieces indeed! I’m tempted to make a mercado scene just to use those chickens.

-Stefan-

Thanks! I’d love to see your mercado scene when you’re finished.

Reed Anderson