 Castle / 17498
Re: Farm Animals
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Wed, 16 Jul 2003 15:56:21 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Andy Lynch wrote:
Reed,
Those are really great.  I can't wait to get home and try to build some of
those chickens... and the Ox horns are really inspired.  I love it when a
piece is used so differently from how you normally see it that you forget
for a moment where it came from.

Nice work.
-Andy Lynch

Reed Anderson wrote:
Hello,
I recently bought a new digital camera, and therefore have been able
photograph some of my MOCs. Here are some various farm critters I've
had built
for a while:

Thanks.  I enjoy trying to find different uses for odd pieces, but I'm rarely
successful.  :)

Reed Anderson