 Castle / 17476
    Re: Farm Animals —Anthony Sava
   (...) --SNIP--- (...) As I said, I loved the donkey. And as I said I was going to build one, I did. (URL) I didn't have all the parts necessary to build him, but I like the way he turned out. I'm not saying he's better, just different. --Anthony (...) (21 years ago, 15-Jul-03, to lugnet.castle, FTX)

        Re: Farm Animals —Reed Anderson
   (...) Cool, I like the changes you made (especially the "ruff" down the back of the neck). Thanks for the kind words. Reed Anderson (21 years ago, 16-Jul-03, to lugnet.castle, FTX)