 Castle / 17477
Re: "white lion castle" walls finished !
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Tue, 15 Jul 2003 23:27:15 GMT

Hi Kai (..und was sich reimt,...)

   Hope you like it....and please give me feedback - fair comment are wellcome! ;) thnx.

Yes, I like it. And now you get the feedback that you deserve :-)
The building gives a very good impression of a norman keep (Bergfried). Even though the white colour let it look like an ivory tower a bit...
The way it opens is cool, and I hope you will use the room within for detailed interior.

I’d like to criticise just the handrail on the front stair. The idea itsef is good, however, this thin cord is rather something that is installed nowadays to make the steps secure for tourists but nothing what has been used back than, I think...

Bye
Jojo