 Castle / 15879
Re: A complete Medieval Marketplace street
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Tue, 4 Feb 2003 11:13:36 GMT

In lugnet.castle, George Haberberger writes:
In lugnet.castle, Nathan Todd writes:
  Hi all,

      here is my complete medieval marketplace street (8 buildings, 4 extra
wide):

        http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=32704 (all ready
moderated)

Nathan,

Wow, this is really nice, a crowded, busy marketplace. Are you going to make
a whole town around this?

Thanks,

George

   Hi George,

         First off, Thanks for your reply. Secondly, alas they are all all
ready in pieces in my suitcase (I leave tommorrow), so I can't expand. When
I get settled I have some huge projects planned (this would only be a small
part of one...) I also have two marketplaces of similar scale planned for
the near future.
         About the crowded look- The 'nice' crowded of my street is about to
disappear into the bad crowded of all out war when the black falcons
progress just a little further down the street into the parading black
knights... : )

           Thanks again and God Bless,

                    Nathan