 Castle / 15850
Re: A complete Medieval Marketplace street
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Mon, 3 Feb 2003 02:42:43 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Yaron Dori writes:
In lugnet.castle, Nathan Todd writes:
  Hi all,

      here is my complete medieval marketplace street (8 buildings, 4 extra
wide):

        http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=32704 (all ready
moderated)
   My faviorite pic:

WOW! I have to say really nice stuff. It's looks altogether like a grand city.

And Welcome back Nathan

Love LEGO, Love Castle
Yaron "Webrain" Dori

       Hi,

            Thanks much. And thanks for the welcome (always appreciated...)

                  God Bless,

                      Nathan