 Castle / 15853
Re: A complete Medieval Marketplace street
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Mon, 3 Feb 2003 02:52:31 GMT

   Hi,

In lugnet.castle, Shirley Kearns writes:
In lugnet.castle, Nathan Todd writes:

   My faviorite pic:

Hi Nathan,
That's my favourite picture too. I love the crowded, busy look to it -
something I've been trying to achieve with one of my areas.

     I would love to describe how I slaved over the angle, the lighting, the
composition, the...  but this is a pure luck of the draw photo (which I
happen to really like). I used every castle fig at my disposal in the
street. (Definition of aggrivation: To have over 1000 figs in storage and be
on the other side of the world with a few castle figs and a load of police
officer figs.)

I love all the food in the green grocers too. I have some of each, except
the loaf of bread. Wherever did you find it?

  Scala camping trip (not sure of the #). I traded for the bread so I
wouldn't have to buy the set : ).

You're whole street is just wonderful. The talent of master builders, like
yourself, just amazes me.

      Thanks. 'Master builder' ahh the ring of the words... Actually most of
the people on here are a lot better then myself... Currently ; ). I get
better everyday though. If I put up a pic from december 01 of my then best
model I would be laughed off Lugnet.

Hugs, Shirley.

       Thanks for your reply and God Bless,

               Nathan