 Castle / 15836
15835  |  15837
Subject:
A complete Medieval Marketplace street
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Sat, 1 Feb 2003 14:57:10 GMT

   Hi all,

       here is my complete medieval marketplace street (8 buildings, 4 extra
wide):

         http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=32704 (all ready
moderated)
    My faviorite pic:

I added streets in this example because my buildings are so tall the built
in street doesn't do them justice... I called it main street because of the
larger road (not a self promotion). With buildings like my securities
firm(the grey tower):  http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=30473
you can connect my wider streets to the normal ones. I am told this
connection design may become an MM standard...

        Josh kindly posted 5 of these MOCs earlier while I couldn't but they
didn't seem to get any notice, that post is here:

                   http://news.lugnet.com/castle/?n=15681

   And pics of all my MM stores individualy and other MOCs can be found in
my brickshelf gallery:

          http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?m=Nan

      Thanks for looking and please tell me what you think (I really
appreciate it).

            God Bless,

                  Nathan