 Castle / 15836
    A complete Medieval Marketplace street —Nathan Todd
    Hi all, here is my complete medieval marketplace street (8 buildings, 4 extra wide): (URL) (all ready moderated) My faviorite pic: (URL) added streets in this example because my buildings are so tall the built in street doesn't do them justice... I (...) (21 years ago, 1-Feb-03, to lugnet.castle)

        Re: A complete Medieval Marketplace street —Matt Hein
     (...) The scene overall looks pretty lively, and the arrangement of the buildings reminded me kind of a renaissance faire. Of course, the most interesting shops by far were the produce market (I believe the green shop at the end) and of course the (...) (21 years ago, 1-Feb-03, to lugnet.castle)

         Re: A complete Medieval Marketplace street —Nathan Todd
      Hi, (...) Thanks... SNIP (...) The buildings were all built seperately so getting them to look decent together was a bit of a challenge. I am surprised how many peolpe like the green grocer (one of my least faviorites ;) ). I did like my use of the (...) (21 years ago, 3-Feb-03, to lugnet.castle)

        Re: A complete Medieval Marketplace street —Yaron Dori
     (...) And Welcome back Nathan Love LEGO, Love Castle Yaron "Webrain" Dori (21 years ago, 1-Feb-03, to lugnet.castle)

         Re: A complete Medieval Marketplace street —Nathan Todd
     (...) Hi, Thanks much. And thanks for the welcome (always appreciated...) God Bless, Nathan (21 years ago, 3-Feb-03, to lugnet.castle)

        Re: A complete Medieval Marketplace street —Shirley Kearns
     (...) Hi Nathan, That's my favourite picture too. I love the crowded, busy look to it - something I've been trying to achieve with one of my areas. I love all the food in the green grocers too. I have some of each, except the loaf of bread. Wherever (...) (21 years ago, 2-Feb-03, to lugnet.castle)

         Re: A complete Medieval Marketplace street —Nathan Todd
      Hi, (...) I would love to describe how I slaved over the angle, the lighting, the composition, the... but this is a pure luck of the draw photo (which I happen to really like). I used every castle fig at my disposal in the street. (Definition of (...) (21 years ago, 3-Feb-03, to lugnet.castle)

        Re: A complete Medieval Marketplace street —George Haberberger
     (...) Nathan, Wow, this is really nice, a crowded, busy marketplace. Are you going to make a whole town around this? Thanks, George (21 years ago, 3-Feb-03, to lugnet.castle)

         Re: A complete Medieval Marketplace street —Nathan Todd
     (...) Hi George, First off, Thanks for your reply. Secondly, alas they are all all ready in pieces in my suitcase (I leave tommorrow), so I can't expand. When I get settled I have some huge projects planned (this would only be a small part of (...) (21 years ago, 4-Feb-03, to lugnet.castle)

        Re: A complete Medieval Marketplace street —Jon Furman
   Nathan, I like this a lot. It's really cool, and I like the details as well. These are my favorite kind of creations! Thanks for sharing it with us. Jon (21 years ago, 5-Feb-03, to lugnet.castle)

        Re: A complete Medieval Marketplace street —Nathan Todd
   (...) Jon, Thanks for the feedback and my apolidgies for a late reply ( I've been travelling without the net so I'm very out of touch). God Bless, Nathan (21 years ago, 25-Feb-03, to lugnet.castle)