 Castle / 1541
1540  |  1542
Subject:
Accessories from other themes...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Mon, 10 Jan 2000 23:31:44 GMT

I've been inspired, recently, by many original creations to experiment with
mixing parts from other themes to create unique characters and/or armies. I'm
hoping to get some feedback about the appropriateness (is that a word?!) of
using the following items with the castle theme - let me know if any of these
would be egregiously out of place or improper due to time period, etc.:

1. I was thinking of using the black samurai helmets on some of the Fright
Knights figs - the grey and dk grey are usable too, but I like the black.

2. What about using the triangular hats from the pirates theme for a nobleman's
hat? or is that too nautical or maritime?

3. And how 'bout the pirates cutlass for a more dignified nobleman's sword?

4. Is anyone using the samurai body armor for non-ninja knights?

Thanks in advance,
Bill