 Castle / 12447
Re: What's in a name, anyway?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Thu, 28 Feb 2002 15:38:31 GMT

In lugnet.castle, William Movish writes:
...and the kingdom itself is Gatimrja (gothic for "I build")

I like that indeed!  (And the story about the Goth club)...

Now I have a question that perhaps I should know the answer to already (but
don't)...  This thread (and others) suggests that a great many of us have
deep and creative fictional worlds linked to our Lego hobby.  Is there a
single reference somewhere online that lists and links to all these worlds?

It would be cool to see such a list, especially if there could be brief
descriptions of each world shown.  Naturally such a list should also show
the respective creator's names and link to any site they might have.

...And perhaps this should include not just Castle but other themes also?

I dunno.  Just thinking aloud...  If no such thing exists, I do have a
little webspace and could build a sweet and simple links page of my own I
suppose -that is *if* people were to post or send me their world's info and
sites...

Any thoughts?

Cheerio,
-Hendo