 Castle / 10538
Re: Making round shields
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle, lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands
Date:
Thu, 20 Sep 2001 23:09:21 GMT

I also found a load of crap amongst it all too.  You know the
stuff....Playmobile (yuk), Lego clones and fake Lego (it exists).  I did
find a very interesting sheild (presumably Playmobile)....it's clear, kinda
kite-shaped, bigger than a minifig and the handle is a perfect fit into a
minifig hand.  I thought *ding*....hey, I can use this a magical shield
instead of binning it.  I'll take a pic of it with a minifig sometime soon
and show you all what I mean......

Stoof

Fascinating.  I like the odd playmobile or clone item, armor bit, or weapon
because it seems to add spice to things.  Sometimes it is fun to just make
your own out of common household objects (I have a regiment of soliders who
carry the tiny plastic spears you get in your sandwich at Aztecha restaurant).