 Castle / 10533
Re: Making round shields
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Thu, 20 Sep 2001 21:36:04 GMT

I think I've got a few of those "trashcan" round shields spare (about 8-10)
from a HUGE collection I bought of some dude.  I'm still trying to get rid
of a lot of what I don't want (about 10 six gallon storage boxes worth) so I
can make some money back.  Once I'm done building all the sets that are
complete-able and auctioning them off then I'll see if there are any left,
Mmmkay?

I also found a load of crap amongst it all too.  You know the
stuff....Playmobile (yuk), Lego clones and fake Lego (it exists).  I did
find a very interesting sheild (presumably Playmobile)....it's clear, kinda
kite-shaped, bigger than a minifig and the handle is a perfect fit into a
minifig hand.  I thought *ding*....hey, I can use this a magical shield
instead of binning it.  I'll take a pic of it with a minifig sometime soon
and show you all what I mean......

Stoof