 CAD / Ray-Tracing / 3043
Re: How would you do it?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.ray
Date:
Fri, 3 Jun 2011 15:16:04 GMT

Larry Pieniazek wrote:

In lugnet.cad.ray, Anders Isaksson wrote:

(Just let me know if you want the full POV source for it)

Hi Anders! I sent a note requesting it to the address shown in your
post, is it still correct? Mine is, so you can use that one to send
it. I really like the way that image looks (as well as the next one
in the Brickshelf gallery) so would be pleased to get the source for
both.

Received and replied with a zip of the .pov file and accompanying images.
The settings for the brighter render is probably in the out-commented light
settings in the .pov file (and without radiosity) - I don't know for sure, I
fiddled so much back and forth to find good lighting, and then I found
radiosity...

--
Anders Isaksson