 CAD / Ray-Tracing / 3036
Re: How would you do it?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.ray
Date:
Thu, 2 Jun 2011 19:22:03 GMT

In lugnet.cad.ray, Scott Wardlaw wrote:
It looks to me like each model / row of models was rendered in POV-Ray
individually and then PhotoShopped together.  Probably removed any reflections
when combined on to one image.

Scott

I'm 99++% certain that's not the case, given the input data Jeroen was able to
recover for me. I think removing reflections would be a lot of work, better to
change the properties of the surface to get them not to happen.