 CAD / Ray-Tracing / 3042
Re: How would you do it?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.ray
Date:
Fri, 3 Jun 2011 11:07:34 GMT

In lugnet.cad.ray, Anders Isaksson wrote:

(Just let me know if you want the full POV source for it)

Hi Anders! I sent a note requesting it to the address shown in your post, is it
still correct? Mine is, so you can use that one to send it. I really like the
way that image looks (as well as the next one in the Brickshelf gallery) so
would be pleased to get the source for both.