 CAD / Ray-Tracing / 2336
Re: Problem creating .pov using LGEO parts in L3PAdd-on
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.ray
Date:
Fri, 26 Nov 2004 00:16:09 GMT

Thanks
I think troubleshooting your problem would be easier if you sent me the POV
file.

-Orion

Orion

Thanks for the offer If you would like to sendme an email I can send it to I
will do so. my email - mcjmsmith at sympatico.ca -