 CAD / Ray-Tracing / 2317

Subject:
Problem creating .pov using LGEO parts in L3PAdd-on
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.ray
Date:
Mon, 25 Oct 2004 21:18:53 GMT

I have always had problems with the -lgeo (Use LGEO Library). At first I put it
down to incorrect installation but I recently re-installed using the all-inone
installer. My installation is to D:\Program Files but other than that is pretty
much standard. I am using XP.
When I use the switch I get a Command Prompt screen very briefly and no .pov
file. Copying the Generated Command Line from L3PAdd-on into a Command Prompt
windows and running it from there I get the error:

Can't open C:\[..\][LGEO\]L2P_ELMT.TAB

I can't work out why it is referencing C:\. All the Lego CAD apps including
POVRay are on the D:\ drive. L3PAdd-on knows the location of the LGEO Library
(D:\Program Files\Ldraw\Apps\LGEO\).

Anyone got any ideas?

Tim

Re: Problem creating .pov using LGEO parts in L3PAdd-on