 CAD / Ray-Tracing / 2332
Re: Problem creating .pov using LGEO parts in L3PAdd-on
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.ray
Date:
Tue, 16 Nov 2004 11:54:43 GMT

In lugnet.cad.ray, Martin Smith wrote:
In lugnet.cad.ray, Tim David wrote:

The error when rendering the .pov file in POVRay 3.5 can be seen
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/talltim/Extras/3_5error.jpg
the same file renders without error messages (but with the error above) in 3.1

I had a similar problem when upgrading to version 3.5 of POV-Ray.  Try
modifying the lg_color.inc file by bracketing the #include of colors.inc
with #version directives:

#version 3.5
#include "colors.inc"
#version 3.0

http://www.ldraw.org/article/105

I have tried this and also the fix on the ldraw page. LGEO files still don't
work any suggestions? I don't get the error message. The pov just renders the
standard method.

What errors are you getting form POV?

-Orion