 CAD / MLCad / 2165
Re: Using Stone Colors in LDraw/MLCAD
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.mlcad, lugnet.color
Date:
Sun, 9 Jul 2006 23:42:36 GMT

In lugnet.cad.mlcad, Dean Earley wrote:
I downloaded the ldconfig.ldr file and replaced mine in case it was outdated.
There are two colors in the file that look like what I need:

0 !COLOUR Stone_Gray        CODE  71  VALUE #A3A2A4  EDGE 0
0 !COLOUR Dark_Stone_Gray   CODE  72  VALUE #635F61  EDGE 0

However, the color codes 71 and 72 do not work for me in MLCAD. When I open up
the color bar for a piece and type in or look for color 71 and 72, they show up
simply as "unused" colors.

MLCad doesn't currently use ldconfig.ldr but other apps should (l3p,
ldview, etc..) Specifying the number they recognise should be enough.

I'm pretty certain l3p doesn't recognise bley (or ldconfig.ldr) unfortunately.

Tim