 CAD / MLCad / 2160
Re: Using Stone Colors in LDraw/MLCAD
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.mlcad, lugnet.color
Date:
Thu, 6 Jul 2006 18:36:17 GMT

In lugnet.cad.mlcad, Timothy Gould wrote:
In lugnet.cad.mlcad, David J. Perdue wrote:
I would like to use the following colors in MLCAD:

1. Light Stone Gray

2. Medium Stone Gray

3. Dark Stone Gray

I have been attempting to find or create these colors in MLCAD, but I have not
been fully successful. I’ll also be rendering with these colors, so they will
need to work outside of MLCAD as well.

Anybody have any ideas of how to "get" these colors in MLCAD?

Thanks,

David J. Perdue

Hi David,

The only way I've found is to use some other colours for them and then remap the
colour definitions in POVray. l3p doesn't like the colours and converts them
completely wrong.

Tim

That sure is the truth! POV was rendering one of the stone gray colors as green.

Thanks for the tip, Tim.

- David