 CAD / Development / Macintosh / 759
Re: Bricksmith tips and techniques
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev.mac, lugnet.cad
Date:
Wed, 21 Feb 2007 01:23:07 GMT

Jim DeVona wrote:
[...]
  Bricksmith doesn't display coordinate axes. However,
it is not too hard to fake it with a couple of perpendicular LDraw lines that
extend a long way in either direction:

<http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/anoved/Examples/bricksmith_improvised_axes_technique.png
<http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/anoved/Examples/thumb/bricksmith_improvised_axes_technique.png_thumb.jpg
Coordinate axes screenshot>> • [...]>
Jim

Hey,

   That's cool. I still am using the same old computer, so LDGLite is
the LDRAWing tool of choice for me, but never the less, that is a cool
trick.

Chris

--
http://mysite.verizon.net/cjmasi/lego/