 CAD / Development / Macintosh / 759
  Re: Bricksmith tips and techniques

Jim DeVona wrote: [...] Bricksmith doesn't display coordinate axes. However, (...) [...]> (...) Hey, That's cool. I still am using the same old computer, so LDGLite is the LDRAWing tool of choice for me, but never the less, that is a cool trick. (...) (17 years ago, 21-Feb-07, to lugnet.cad.dev.mac, lugnet.cad)

  Re: Bricksmith tips and techniques

(...) Wow, you need an upgrade almost as bad as I do. I'm still using a PC with Windows 95 on it. Here's another set of axis that've been around for a while now. They're not as big, but they're labeled so you don't have to remember which color is (...) (17 years ago, 21-Feb-07, to lugnet.cad.dev.mac, lugnet.cad)

  Re: Bricksmith tips and techniques

(...) I continue to use ldglite, too, primarily for its indispensable "hoser" function. Incidentally, I do have some trouble with 1.0.18 on my Intel Mac. The display doesn't seem to "update" properly except briefly after being obscured by a menu, (...) (17 years ago, 22-Feb-07, to lugnet.cad.dev.mac, lugnet.cad)

  Re: Bricksmith tips and techniques

(...) Hey, cool axes. Yes, I'm still really using ldglite. Hoever, I just got a new MacBook! Hey, I wonder if the new development tools will compile a a "fat" binary of ldglite. I'll have to look into that when I have the time. Chris (17 years ago, 25-Feb-07, to lugnet.cad.dev.mac, lugnet.cad)