 CAD / Development / 9347
Re: [Parts Tracker] PT-to-PN Authentication
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev
Date:
Sat, 29 Nov 2003 16:24:20 GMT

Steve,

Finally got this to work... on my Mom and Dad's PC...
(It still doesn't work on my PC at the office, FWIW.)  :P
Just thought you'd want to know...

Franklin

Name: 'Franklin Cain'
Userid: 'fwcain'
Roles: 'RS'
POSTNUKESID: 10473467fb7ba0d34533d9ac84590c26
=== End Raw ===

You are Franklin Cain (username fwcain)
You have been assigned PT roles:
* Review