 CAD / Development / 9325
Re: [Parts Tracker] PT-to-PN Authentication
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev
Date:
Fri, 14 Nov 2003 03:26:06 GMT

In lugnet.cad.dev, Dan Boger wrote:

On Thu, Nov 13, 2003 at 03:56:42PM +0000, Franklin W. Cain wrote:
It sounds like you've got cookie trouble.

How? The Parts Tracker can set cookies just fine on my PC.

Now that's odd!  The parts tracker doesn't set any cookies, as far as I
know?  Steve?

Yeah, no cookies.  The only time I've touched any cookie code is in pnauth.cgi, and
that's only retrieving a cookie already set.

Steve