 CAD / Development / 9316
Re: [Parts Tracker] PT-to-PN Authentication
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev
Date:
Thu, 13 Nov 2003 15:56:42 GMT

It sounds like you've got cookie trouble.

How?  The Parts Tracker can set cookies just fine
on my PC.  So can Yahoo Mail, Live Journal, Steve
Jackson Games (both the Pyramid e-zine and the MIB
"secret resources" page), Nation States...

The *only* site which is having trouble setting
cookies would appear to be the LDraw.ORG *main*
page...

Franklin