 CAD / Development / 9301
Re: [Parts Tracker] PT-to-PN Authentication
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev
Date:
Tue, 11 Nov 2003 03:06:40 GMT

In lugnet.cad.dev, Steve Bliss wrote:
Hey all parts authors and reviewers (and admins)!

I'm (slowly) working on modifying the webpages for the Parts Tracker so that it
uses the same login/security as the rest of the ldraw.org site.  I've got a
simple page up that checks your privileges and tells you:
   - If you are an ldraw.org user
   - If you have PT privileges
   - What PT privileges you have

Looks fine to me I have Review and Submit. It also displays something about
POSTNUKESID whatever that is....

In another day or two, I'm going to start switching the PT functions over to use
the ldraw.org membership information.

Cool! Thanks for all your hard work!

ROSCO