 CAD / Development / 8809
Re: LDraw.org Standards Committee (LSC) Draft Proposal
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev
Date:
Wed, 23 Apr 2003 00:21:07 GMT

In lugnet.cad.dev, Tim Courtney writes:
Going off of Kyle's
post, this essentially prompts discussion surrounding how LDraw.org
functions as an organization.

Sorry, I should have said, "how LDraw.org should function as an organization
in the future."

-Tim