 CAD / LDraw Files / Models / LEGO Sets / 479
Re: personal OMR
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dat.models.sets
Date:
Mon, 10 Mar 2008 23:23:37 GMT

In lugnet.cad.dat.models.sets, Michael Heidemann wrote:
The new url for my persoanl OMR is http://mikeheide.kilu.de.

There are also some new sets.

Just as a note, it appears that the canopy is rotated 180 degrees on set 7695
(maybe due to an update to an unofficial part?):

http://mikeheide.kilu.de/html/7695-07.htm

If it was due to an update to an unofficial part, there could be other sets that
have the same problem.

--Travis