 CAD / LDraw Files / Models / LEGO Sets / 465
Re: personal OMR
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dat.models.sets, lugnet.cad
Date:
Sun, 22 Oct 2006 07:01:21 GMT

In lugnet.cad.dat.models.sets, Michael Heidemann wrote:
I have just updated my personal OMR with 31 new sets.

cu
MikeHeide

PS: The new LDView Version will now download unofficial parts if used in
the mpd-file and not included in that file.

A note on LDView's downloading of unofficial parts.  If you plan to use the
parts in any other program, you'll have to either copy them to your parts
directories, or add the <ldraw>/Unofficial/p and <ldraw>/Unofficial/parts
directories to the other program's part search list.  (That's where LDView puts
them when it downloads them.)  I believe that MLCad allows you to add to its
parts search path.  I'm not sure off-hand how to do this, but it would
definitely be a good idea to do if you're using LDView to get the files
downloaded to your computer in the first place.

--Travis