 CAD / LDraw Files / Models / LEGO Sets / 471
Re: personal OMR
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dat.models.sets, lugnet.cad
Date:
Wed, 9 May 2007 17:33:05 GMT

Hello James,

thanks for your question.

The script that builds the pages reads only the entries in the MPD-File.
So far I did not mention any genre or keywords in the MPD-files I have
created. This was not my intend as I wrote that. I only wanted to have a
good presentation of the content of the MPD-files with pictures. If you
need to search a set, please use Peeron, Lugnet or Brickset. Once you
have the set number and the release date of that set you can easy find
the MPD-file if it is already on my pages.

The pictures are also created on the fly with LDView based on the actual
content of the MPD-file. If the MPD-file is newer than the picture
already created, then the picture will be generated again.

I hope this answers your question.

If you are interested in the script, please drop me a note and I will
send it directly to you, because it is at present at beta stage.

cu
mikeheide

James Reynolds schrieb:
Does it create the images too?  And what about adding the ability to
categorize them by genre or keyword?

James