 CAD / LDraw Files / Models / LEGO Sets / 462
Re: personal OMR
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dat.models.sets
Date:
Mon, 22 May 2006 14:51:11 GMT

In lugnet.cad.dat.models.sets, Michael Heidemann wrote:
I just started my personal OMR.

The side can be found at http://mikeheide.liveline.de/index.htm.

It is still in progress and far from complete, but maybe you like it.

MikeHeide

Very nice! Only nag is that some models aren't downloadable and that you use
some unofficial parts.
Good work!

Jeroen