 CAD / LDraw Files / Models / LEGO Sets / 470
Re: personal OMR
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dat.models.sets, lugnet.cad
Date:
Mon, 7 May 2007 20:24:18 GMT

In lugnet.cad.dat.models.sets, Michael Heidemann wrote:
It is a long time since the last update.
Please visit my peronal OMR at http://mikeheide.kilu2.de.
Now there are more than 760 set as MPD-file for download.

cu
mikeheide

Mike,

Would it be possible to make this library downloadable as a single file?  I
would love to have it as a reference.

--
Thomas Main
thomasmain@charter.net