 CAD / LDraw Files / Models / LEGO Sets / 469
Re: personal OMR
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dat.models.sets, lugnet.cad
Date:
Mon, 7 May 2007 18:09:14 GMT

Does it create the images too?  And what about adding the ability to
categorize them by genre or keyword?

James

On May 6, 2007, at 7:16 PM, mikeheide wrote:

It is a long time since the last update.
Please visit my peronal OMR at http://mikeheide.kilu2.de.
Now there are more than 760 set as MPD-file for download.