 CAD / LDraw Files / Models / LEGO Sets / 480
479  |  481
Subject:
Official alternative model of set 8671
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dat.models.sets
Date:
Fri, 4 Dec 2009 14:23:51 GMT

Hello,

In the instructions of set 8671 (Racers - Ferrari F430 Spider 1:17) it says
there are buildinginstrucions of an alternative model to be found on
http://www.LEGO.com/racers. Alas these instructions were removed.
The topic of missing or removal of official building instructions online came up
at LEGOWORLD this year but lucky me: I got the PDF of the instructions from LEGO
of the model afterall.
I have recreated the model in LDraw and made my own instructions using LPub.
Featured on binarybricks.nl is an unique flipbook version of these instructions.
Enjoy!
http://www.binarybricks.nl/voorbeelden/alt8671.html
(You need to have the latest version of the Flash player installed)

Jaco