 CAD / 9795
Re: the LCD guys strike again :-)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.dev.lcd
Date:
Mon, 28 Apr 2003 21:39:53 GMT

In lugnet.cad, Tim Courtney writes:
Everyone -
Not too long ago, Atilla La'ng emailed me some more documents he has written
based on the original LDraw Connection Database (LCD) document:

www.ldraw.org/reference/specs/lcd/

You can find them at:

http://lad.rentahost.net/lad/0e.htm
Select "Sofware," and they are listed on the next page.

I've also received another document, used for someone's masters' degree. I'm
waiting to hear back from him whether or not I can post it (I don't see a
problem, but I figure it's courteous to ask).

Just thought I'd throw these up to inspire, enjoy. :-)

-Tim

That's GREAT news!
I have e-mailed Atilla about LMPL status but never got answer.

Thanks Tim,
Thanks Atilla,

Damien