 CAD / 10131
Re: the LCD guys strike again :-)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Mon, 26 May 2003 15:51:36 GMT

Hi:

  We've just released our beta version last friday. you can get a copy, plus
documentation (on-line web pages, PDF and WinWord) at
http://ima.udg.es/~gonzalez/
With respect to more "technical" documentation, Fran /my student) is still
writting it (it's his final undergrad project) and will be finished (MUST be
finished :-) ) in 2~3 weeks. Anyway, the "technical" documentation will be
in spanish until "someone" wants to translate it...
  I really hope you'll enjoy using LeoCAM!

  cheers

Gustavo.-
PS: I've downloaded and isntalled Glide but... Have you implemented anything
about this "click" idea? Anyway, I liked the application a lot, specially
the VRML export part :-) :-)

In lugnet.cad, Dan Bennett writes:
Hi
No I have not tried LeoCAM, but this is good news. This means that it is
probably a sensible and good idea if more than one person comes up with it
separately. (Light bulbs anyone?) Sins it seems that you are closer to
getting it to work than I am I suppose I could adopt your format. Could you
post a link to some documentation for me? I chose not to use XML because I
wanted it to look like the existing LDraw format. GLIDE will not be out in a
new version for some time... I wanted to get this whole clicking thing
working first.
The current version of GLIDE can be found at
http://users.aber.ac.uk/dtb9/glide_web/
I look forward to hearing more from you.
--Dan.