 CAD / 9774
  the LCD guys strike again :-)

Everyone - Not too long ago, Atilla La'ng emailed me some more documents he has written based on the original LDraw Connection Database (LCD) document: www.ldraw.org/refere...specs/lcd/ You can find them at: (URL) "Sofware," and they are listed on (...) (21 years ago, 28-Apr-03, to lugnet.cad)

  Re: the LCD guys strike again :-)

(...) Whoops, I mean "Computing." That's what I get for not double checking. -Tim XFUT -> cad.dev (21 years ago, 28-Apr-03, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: the LCD guys strike again :-)

(...) That's GREAT news! I have e-mailed Atilla about LMPL status but never got answer. Thanks Tim, Thanks Atilla, Damien (21 years ago, 28-Apr-03, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.dev.lcd)

  Re: the LCD guys strike again :-)

I have a sugestion: (URL) might find it interesting. (...) (21 years ago, 21-May-03, to lugnet.cad)

  Re: the LCD guys strike again :-)

Hi: I'm VERY confused, but have you tried LeoCAM? OK, the last alpha release only had stud-studInlet pairs, but the way it works and our ACTUAL implementation is quite close to what you describe at that webpage. Actually, our .lci files are (...) (21 years ago, 22-May-03, to lugnet.cad)

  Re: the LCD guys strike again :-)

Hi No I have not tried LeoCAM, but this is good news. This means that it is probably a sensible and good idea if more than one person comes up with it separately. (Light bulbs anyone?) Sins it seems that you are closer to getting it to work than I (...) (21 years ago, 26-May-03, to lugnet.cad)

  Re: the LCD guys strike again :-)

Hi: We've just released our beta version last friday. you can get a copy, plus documentation (on-line web pages, PDF and WinWord) at (URL) respect to more "technical" documentation, Fran /my student) is still writting it (it's his final undergrad (...) (21 years ago, 26-May-03, to lugnet.cad)

  Re: the LCD guys strike again :-)

No clicking/snapping is "yet" to be implemented in GLIDE. Hopefully it will be by the time of the next beta release. Possibly using your file format :) --Dan. (...) (21 years ago, 26-May-03, to lugnet.cad)

  Re: the LCD guys strike again :-)

(...) Hi Damien, sorry for not being here for a long while. The fact is that, at the time when I invented LCD and LMPL, I were using a slow dialup account with large phone bills. I was unable to visit Lugnet often and I could answer private mail (...) (20 years ago, 18-Jan-04, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.dev.lcd)