 CAD / 10984
Re: the LCD guys strike again :-)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.dev.lcd
Date:
Sun, 18 Jan 2004 17:57:38 GMT

That's GREAT news!
I have e-mailed Atilla about LMPL status but never got answer.

Thanks Tim,
Thanks Atilla,

Damien

Hi Damien,

sorry for not being here for a long while. The fact is that, at the time when I
invented LCD and LMPL, I were using a slow dialup account with large phone
bills. I was unable to visit Lugnet often and I could answer private mail only.
Meanwhile, my address lad@rentahost.net became overwhelmed by spam and the mail
you have sent has been probably fallen as a victim of the spam filter. Two weeks
ago, I lost my account at rentahost.net, so there is no spam problem any more.
:)
Now I'm using several mail accounts at @freemail.hu, including lattilad,
langattila and langattiladavid, but I'm also behind the addresses lattilad0306
at hotpop.com and lattilad at axelero.com. I hope such an amount of addresses
will be enough... :)
Currently, I have no home page at all, but efforts have been made to purchase an
own domain with a hosting service. I'm in a great hope that in some days or
weeks I will be able to upload my page to the net again.
Now I'm using a cable modem connection, so finally I can use Lugnet normally and
answer messages appearing here, too. (However, I've subscribed
lugnet.cad.dev.lcd as a mailing list to keep an eye on what's going on.)

Stopping babbling about my situation, LMPL is ready as a version 1.00, finished
almost two years ago. It was published on my previous home page in the last one
year, but losing the page it disappeared from the net now. It will be up again
when I'll upload the page. But of course, I can send it to you if you wish. It
is a 38 kilobytes zip file.

By the way, only a single LCD guy had remained. KACS had disappeared from the
net while I was developing LMPL, and no answer from him since. His website seems
living, but he didn't answer mails, a snail mail, phones...

But I'm here, popping up.