 CAD / 9008
Re: LeoCAM alpha release
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Fri, 13 Dec 2002 20:19:28 GMT

In lugnet.cad, Gustavo Patow writes:
Hi all:

snip

Hoping that our project will bring even more joy to the LDraw comunity, I
remain yours truly

Gustavo Patow.-
PS: Please, remember that this is only an "alpha" version...

This is pretty amazing.  Once you get the hang of it, you can add parts to a
model so quickly.  Also, once two parts are "connected," moving or rotating
one part moves both parts together, like a submodel.

Now if I could just figure out the LeoCAD GUI better...

-John Van