 CAD / 17507
Re: iPad and Android
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Fri, 24 Dec 2010 23:00:41 GMT

In lugnet.cad, Chris Eyerly wrote:
   Could you team up with Ace Kim from fbtb.net who has already created an app?

http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/bricking-news/id398355004?mt=8

That would save the $100 cost, sell for $.99 or even $1.99?

Just a thought.

Thanks for the suggestion. The answer would depend on two things:
  • Whether or not Ace and I could come to an agreement.
  • Whether or not Ace has a company. Joint iOS development requires proving to Apple that there is an actual company involved. Otherwise, only one person can do development.
--Travis